Here’s a map of Yekaterinburg, Russia. I’ll be heading there in May, 2012, for my Fulbright grant where I’ll be working with the wonderful people at the Yekaterinburg Academy of Contemporary Art.
Mara’s Big Wave
Mara’s Blog Pages
- RT @NastyWomenofNPS: @AltUSPressSec Not Fiji! One of us lived there and they are very nice people. We were thinking more Kiribati, on one o… 5 days ago
- RT @AltUSPressSec: #MakeFijiGreatAgain twitter.com/nastywomenofnp… 5 days ago
- RT @SenSanders: We will not allow Republicans to punish the elderly, the children, the sick and the poor while they reward their billionair… 1 week ago
- Grrrrrrrrrr twitter.com/altuspresssec/… 2 weeks ago
- Wow...no conflict of interest here... twitter.com/altuspresssec/… 2 weeks ago
Looking Glass Design
Thank you for joining me on this blog. It captures the winding road of life from the highs and lows and resilience of moving onward again.
%d bloggers like this: